Cafe in Marrickville. Great corner spot. 5 days. Low rent.
Easy to operate cafe opportunity in trendy Marrickville.
- Superb location, great exposure to pedestrian foot traffic and easy access for cars to park in the side street.
- Appealing fit-out and ambience. Modern with rustic and vintage elements.
- Strong reputation and brand attained from owner’s passion, skill and commitment to good quality food.
- Cafe has excellent seating for 40, including 20 outside in prime position on the lively strip of Marrickville Road.
- Creative menu based on Modern Australian Breakfast and Lunch.
- Outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
- Currently operating 5 days, Mon-Fri 6:30am-2:30pm.
- Excellent potential for weekend trade eg 7am-3pm.
- Potential to build on catering clients using brand’s existing reputation and the abundance of nearby businesses.
- Increase outdoor seating.
- Increase daily trading hours subject to application.
- Extend trade to weekends.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=5044794#enquire-nowTo receive further information please complete the below registration: https://www.abbagroup.com.au?p=5044794#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $36,400 - Weekly Rent : $700
Annual Turnover : Not Disclosed - Weekly Turnover : Not Disclosed
Annual Gross Profit : Not Disclosed - Weekly Gross Profit : Not Disclosed
Annual Ebit : Not Disclosed - Weekly Ebit : Not Disclosed
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Dec 2018
Lease End : Aug 2021
Lease Option: 3 years
Total Land Area : 55 Square Metres
Total Floor Area : 55 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $1,500
Year Purchased : 2018
Year Established : 2015
Days Trading : 5
Staff : - 2 Casual
Staff Salaries : $50,000
Reason for Sale : Moving interstate for work and family
Location : Marrickville
Business Potential : Increased catering, increase hours, increase outdoor seating, trade weekends.
Parking Comments : Abundant street parking
To enquire about this listing, please fill in the form below.