Cloud friendly – Asset Management Database and Business Cons
This innovative and lucrative asset management database, built on international Microsoft Access platform, together with associated consultancy, is uniquely positioned for growth.
Developed in Australia and first launched 10 years ago, Assetwise is highly functional, allowing quick, efficient and comprehensive management of all complex engineering and accounting functionality and reporting required to manage assets, including infrastructure assets, with ease.
- Ideal for cloud technology
- Own your own IP
- Two current versions – Business and Local Government including infrastructure modules
- Open system easy to program and design
- Replaces multiple spreadsheets often used for all asset management needs
- Manages engineering balances, financial balances and tax balances
- Easy to use, comprehensive operational manual
- Extensive record keeping
- Easy report writing
- Cost effective and affordable for SMEs and local councils.
- Implementation consultancy
- Tasmanian Government ‘innovative idea’ recognition
- Operate from anywhere, minimal overheads
- Business from referrals
- Existing contracts included
- Excellent net profit ratio
- Projected EBIT $393,400
Hugh growth potential – nationally and internationally, across industry segments not yet targeted.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4610709#enquire-nowTo receive further information please complete the below registration: https://www.abbagroup.com.au?p=4610709#enquire-now
Annual Rent : Not Disclosed - Weekly Rent : Not Disclosed
Annual Turnover : $515,600 - Weekly Turnover : $9,915
Annual Gross Profit : Not Disclosed - Weekly Gross Profit : Not Disclosed
Annual Ebit : $393,400 - Weekly Ebit : $7,565
Reason for Sale : Owner busy with other business
Location : Anywhere
Business Potential : National and international growth potential in untapped business sectors
To enquire about this listing, please fill in the form below.