Iconic Bar, superb spot Surry Hills. Under Mgt.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a cool, street bar within Sydney’s premier style and culture hub. Bar has vibrant atmosphere and is regarded as one of the best bars in Sydney.
Run under management, the operation is well established and profitable. The bar been set up by an industry expert. Venue is highly regarded…a local institution.
Small bar licence. Mostly beverage sales.
- Beautifully appointed, bespoke fitout.
- Bar has capacity for 100, offering creative cocktails, local craft beer and wines.
- Food offerings include authentic Mediterranean pizza and anti pasta cuisine, bar food and share plates that beautifully compliment beverage options.
- Trading hours, 4pm to midnight seven days.
- Generous lease term Nov 25 plus 5 year option.
- Strong social media base and outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
- Social media elements are in place to ensure a solid platform of success for the new owner.
- Owner has secured best price contracts for F&B costs, leveraging off strong reputation.
- All systems and processes, licenses, certificates and approvals have been set up by owner who is a renowned pioneer in the small bar movement in Sydney. Bar is fully operational, compliant and expertly set up.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Furniture and fittings included.
- Opportunity for savvy marketer to ramp up the promotions and social media platforms to increase venue profile.
- Build on event hire and functions.
- Venue could easily be reconfigured and rebranded according to the new owner’s focus.
- The functional kitchen could easily support a variation in the current menu based on owner’s creative ambitions.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4896158#enquire-nowTo receive further information please complete the below registration: https://www.abbagroup.com.au?p=4896158#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $115,000 - Weekly Rent : $2,212
Annual Turnover : $917,000 - Weekly Turnover : $17,635
Annual Gross Profit : $681,000 - Weekly Gross Profit : $13,096
Annual Ebit : $205,000 - Weekly Ebit : $3,942
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Nov 2018
Lease End : Nov 2025
Lease Option: 5 years
Total Land Area : 145 Square Metres
Total Floor Area : 145 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $14,500
Year Purchased : 2012
Year Established : 2012
Days Trading : 7
Staff : 3 Full Time - 2 Casual
Staff Salaries : $227,000
Reason for Sale : other interests
Location : Surry Hills
Business Potential : Opportunity for savvy marketer to ramp up the promotions and social media platforms to increase venue profile. Build on event hire and functions. Venue could easily be reconfigured and rebranded according to the new owner’s focus. The functional kitchen could easily support a variation in the current menu based on owner’s creative ambitions.
To enquire about this listing, please fill in the form below.