Popular Cocktail Bar, Castle Hill.
Priced to sell, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a trendy street bar within Sydney’s growing Hills District. The operation is well established and profitable and has been set up by an industry expert. Conveniently located just 100 mtr from Castle Towers, the venue is highly regarded and fast becoming a local favourite.
Key Features include:
- Modern fit out, beautiful lounges and bar furniture with great mezzanine area. Two levels of underground customer parking.
- Bar has capacity for 160, offering seasonal cocktails, craft beers, wines and extensive range of spirits.
- Food offerings include anti pasta and tapas style cuisines, bar food and share plates that beautifully complement beverage options.
- Lease term to September 2026.
- Strong social media base and outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
- Extensive promotions have been undertaken to market the venue.
- Trading 7 days 4pm to midnight.
- Owner has secured best price contracts for F&B costs, leveraging off strong reputation.
- Extensive unencumbered equipment list.
- All systems and processes, licenses, certificates and approvals have been set up by owner who is a renowned pioneer in the small bar movement in Sydney. Bar is fully operational, compliant and expertly set up. Therefore the timely and arduous process of set up is avoided and business risk is minimised.
- Contact broker for financials.
- The kitchen could easily support a variation in the current menu based on owner’s creative ambitions.
- Potential to build on event and venue hire revenue as this is a highly desirable and unique site for large private functions or product launch events.
- Opportunity for savvy marketer to ramp up the promotions and social media platforms to further increase venue profile.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4889946#enquire-nowTo receive further information please complete the below registration: https://www.abbagroup.com.au?p=4889946#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $166,000 - Weekly Rent : $3,192
Annual Turnover : $1,226,000 - Weekly Turnover : $23,577
Annual Gross Profit : $901,000 - Weekly Gross Profit : $17,327
Annual Ebit : $136,000 - Weekly Ebit : $2,615
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Nov 2014
Lease End : Sep 2021
Lease Option: 5 years
Current Outgoings pa: $13,800
Total Floor Area : 175 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $15,000
Year Purchased : 2014
Year Established : 2014
Days Trading : 7
Staff : 2 Full Time - 7 Casual
Staff Salaries : $440,000
Reason for Sale : New business venture
Location : Hills District
Business Potential : Boost promotions, menu variation
To enquire about this listing, please fill in the form below.